Monday, May 24, 2010

Get Rewarded!


Lately it has been an absolute joy for me to bring the mail into the house. Please allow me to share these two little words with you as to why I get so happy when I see the mail carrier...FREE SAMPLES!
If you were to take a glance at my son's changing table you would see a nice supply of at least 20 diapers that I paid absolutely nothing for. A few months ago Pampers was giving away samples of their new diapers. I had a sample sent to my house, my mom's house and my in-law's house. My bathroom is nicely stocked with feminine products supplied to me by Kotex for free. All I had to do was give them my name and address for the products to be sent to me. I will continually post any free samples that I find on my blog but for now I'll share one of my free sample secrets...Walmart consistently updates their free samples page so check out: http://instoresnow.walmart.com/In-Stores-Now-free-samples.aspx
Right now they are giving away free samples of Playtex Gentle Glide Tampons and Prilosec OTC Heartburn Protection.