Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Worth Every Penny

For the first six months of my new life as a mom, the UPPAbaby 3-in-1 Infant Car Seat Shade, was a product that I could not live without. It wraps easily around an infant car seat and protects your little angel from the brutal summer sun, rain, wind and pesky bugs. It is easy to store away in its travel bag and its gray color didn't look mismatched when on my infant car seat. I used this not only when out for a walk but on all of the little road trips we would take as a new family. Below is a description of this item that is worth every penny!

Fold out sun protection layer- SPF 50+
Fold out wind/rain protection layer
Zip open insect protection layer
Universal fit compatible with most infant car seats
Pop-open action, no assembly required
Lightweight and easy to fit, folds into handy travel bag
No Assembly Required: Pop-open and close action make it quick and easy to put on or take off, especially handy in a sudden rain shower.
Convenient storage: Folds into handy, compact travel bag for lightweight portability.


I bought my UPPAbaby 3-in-1 Infant Car Seat Shade at Buy Buy Baby. It was $19.99 and I used a 20% off coupon. What a bargain!