Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Entertain Me, Mommy!

I love spending time outdoors with my family but those rainy days can really be a killer! Now that I have an official "crawler" on my hands, I'm always searching for reasonably priced activities to do with my baby boy to keep him busy. I recently found Once Upon A Treetop in Plainview, NY. Below is a description:

There is so much to do at Once Upon a Treetop, why stay home? Gather together a group of friends and come join us for some fun in our little city. Kids will have the opportunity to explore through interactive play and climb through our tree house play unit. Though kids MUST ALWAYS be supervised by a parent or adult, rest assured that there will be plenty of staff available to interact with kids and show them how to have fun safely and courteously. * Kids and adults must wear socks in our little city. No shoes, sneakers, bare feet or strollers will be allowed in our play area. We like to keep it clean and safe!

For more information, check out their website at www.onceuponatreetop.com
You'll want to check it out for their open play time schedule and to see if they have any coupons to print out before you go. The cost is $6.00 per crawler and adults and infants are free!