Monday, June 28, 2010

Get Rewarded!

My son loves his pacifier but now that he's getting older, he loses them all of the time! It drives me crazy and I refuse to buy a pacifier clip because I plan on trying to take away the pacifier before he's a year old. The pacifiers that he loves are the ones made by MAM. At times they are on sale at Babies R' Us but if they're not, it's about $3 a pacifier. I never see coupons for them and have been buying a lot lately so I decided to call the 1 800 number on the back of the package to see if they have coupons. It turns out they did and the lovely MAM representative sent me 3 - $1 off coupons for any MAM product. Here are some 1 800 numbers that I called to ask for coupons.
Playtex - 1-800-222-0453 (Received 1 - $3 off any Playtex baby item)
Aveeno - 1-877-298-2525 (Have not recieved coupons yet.)
MAM - 1-866-949-1174 (Received 3 - $1 off any MAM product purchase)