Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Worth Every Penny

Like many young women, I thought about my baby long before he was even born. I envisioned an angelic, cheerful, beautiful, olive skinned baby. Well I was right about the beautiful and cheerful part but the olive skin...not so much....more like pasty white! My beautiful, cheerful baby boy is as white as the snow! Needless to say, I'm a wreck when I have him out in the sun! Protect-A-Bub Compact Sunshade has made going for long walks on the boardwalk a little less stressful. Here is the description below:

Compact Sunshade
A sleek, more streamlined design… perfect for smaller strollers.
Rated UPF 50+; Highest rating possible for ultraviolet sun protection
25% smaller than Classic Sunshade
Specially woven polyester microfiber is breathable and doesn’t retain heat
Additional Features
Fits all single strollers and joggers with a canopy
Mesh sides reduce glare and promote air circulation
Easily attaches to stroller frame
Wind resistant frame
Includes carry bag

I use the Protect-A-Bub all of the time! It is lightweight, folds/rolls up quickly into its matching carrying bag and easily ties onto the handles of my jogging stroller and my umbrella stroller. It keeps my son from those harmful sun rays and that makes me very happy! I bought my Protects-A-Bub at Buy Buy Baby for $24.99 and was able to use a 20% off coupon.