Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Worth Every Penny


The Children's Place socks are my absolute favorite socks for babies and kids. When my son was first born, he used booties but they always ended up on the floor. When he was about 3 months old I bought him his first pair of "big boy" socks. The Children's Place sells "Place" Socks in many different colors. Below is the description -
A basic necessity that goes great with any outfit!

In a soft blend of cotton/polyester

With a touch of spandex for added stretch and a shape-keeping fit

Logo grippers on bottoms provide extra traction for sure-footed steps

Rib-knit elasticized triple-roll cuffs for stay-up style

Imported

The smallest size they have is 6-12 months but I put them on my tiny son at 3 months and he wore them under his pants as knee highs. I never had a problem with them falling off and I never had to worry about his feet getting cold. You can purchase 3 pairs for $6 but don't forget to print out a coupon before you go!