Thursday, July 22, 2010

www.TheGiggleGarden.com







I'm sure you've heard of Christmas in July but have you ever really started shopping for the holidays in July? I never really thought about it until now. I have fallen in love with handmade items. They're thoughtful, reasonable and unique. I'm not crafty at all but I was recently in contact with a lovely woman, from The Giggle Garden, who is extremely talented. The Giggle Garden is an Etsy shop and the owner was generous enough to send me two of her fabulous products. One of the items I was told that I would be sent was a little girl's apron which sounded wonderful. Wonderful doesn't come close to describing this item. It exceeded all of my expectations. The pink apron is made of an extremely sturdy material, perfect for cooking, baking, arts and crafts or as seen on my friends gorgeous daughter above, playing around in the kitchen. It can be personalized and it makes a great gift for that very special little girl in your life. I must add that it costs $15 but looks like it cost $50! The second item is another perfect gift for your grandma, mom, aunt, friend or teacher that made a difference in the life of your child. It is a zippered tissue holder with hand sanitizer. The hand sanitizer attaches to the zippered tissue holder pouch and it is truly unlike anything you've ever seen before. With cold and flu season just around the corner, $11.95 is worth it for this creative item. The Giggle Garden on Etsy is the perfect place to shop if you're looking for the perfect gift that is thoughtful, well made, unique and reasonable! Check it out at http://www.thegigglegarden.com/ you won't be disappointed!



Enter the Zippered Tissue Holder with Hand Sanitizer giveaway by liking my Thinking Like Mommy facebook page. Winner will be chosen at random at the end of this month.