Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Worth Every Penny

Fisher Price is one of my favorite brands for baby gear and toys. Recently they created a new line of disposable diapers, Happy Days and Happy Nights. When Connor was about 7 months old, I would notice that after a long night's rest he would wake up with wet pajamas. I tried the Happy Night diapers and was pleased with what I found - a happy and dry little boy every morning! The diapers feature a patent-pending waistband that guarantees the right fit and are constructed of premium, soft materials that are hypoallergenic and fragrance free to protect baby’s sensitive skin. Happy Nights Diapers feature a special liner offering more absorbency than daytime diapers for extra leak protection. I have not tried the Happy Days diapers yet but the Happy Nights diapers are worth every penny!