Thursday, July 15, 2010

Worth Every Penny

Don't be fooled by the name....these Gerber Graduates Puffs are wonderful for little ones. My pediatrician recommended I start giving them to my son when he was about 4 months old. He did this for two reasons 1 - Picking up the Puffs from his highchair was good for his eye hand coordination and 2 - It was good to have my son get used to different textures in his mouth. My son loved the sweet potato flavored ones and six months later they're a lifesaver because he eats them after he finishes every meal. A few extra minutes in the high chair gives me some time to get a thing or two done! They are designed for baby learning to eat with fingers so they are the perfect size and shape for your baby to grasp. They have a light and airy texture that dissolves easily in mouth. They consist of all natural flavors and they are a good source of iron and zinc. Check with your pediatrician to find out if it's appropriate to begin your child on Gerber Graduate Puffs.