Monday, May 17, 2010

My Survey Rewards


My Survey is one of highest rated paying survey sites on the web. You earn points by completing online surveys. Each survey is given a value. I've taken surveys that range from 5 to 200 points. Once you have reached 1,150 points you can redeem that for $10 cash in the form of a check sent to you. Needless to say, the more points you earn the more cash you receive. Some surveys take longer than others and it has taken me a little less than two months to earn $10 but $10 in my pocket is better than $10 in their pocket. Another great thing about My Survey is that each time you log into your account, you're entered in their $10,000 sweepstakes giveaway. If you are interested in joining My Survey please email me at thinkinglikemommy@gmail.com and I will send you an invitation.