Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Gymboree Free Trial Classes

Gymboree Play and Music boasts itself as the, "Global Leader in Classes for Kids" and I think that's wonderful! It was founded in 1976 when Joan Barnes, a mother, tried to find a safe, fun place featuring age-appropriate activities for parents and young children to play together. She found nothing of the sorts so she decided to begin her own program. To be completely honest, I wish my own mommy would have thought of it because Joan Barnes must be one wealthy woman! Gymboree has made a fabulous name for itself, the locations are clean and bright, their employees are cheery and enjoy entertaining children, the toys are brilliant and you can be sure that they will be featured in one of my "Worth Every Penny" entries (and I love their clothing) so I did what any new mom would do and I looked into classes there when my son was 5 months old. Once I found the location that was closest to my home, I gave them a call and was invited to attend a trial class that would be of no cost to me. The class was so much fun and I did not feel as though I had to sign up for a semester of classes. My son and I enjoyed the time together and I look forward to checking it out again when he gets a little older.