Thursday, May 27, 2010

First Birthday Parties

As you may already know birthday parties for one year olds are a huge event in our society right now. I love the idea of celebrating your child's first year with a party but easily get disgusted at how much money gets thrown away for such an event that the birthday child won't even remember. I'm torn because I want to throw my child a first birthday party but don't want to go broke while doing so. I thought about my favorite birthday parties as a child and McDonald's immediately came to mind. The McDonalds in Hicksville has an indoor playground and several private party rooms. Everything is extremely clean and the staff seemed very helpful. I'm planning on booking a party there over the summer and I'll keep you posted as to how it worked out. With packages that start at $129 I just can't say no!