Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Worth Every Penny!

As a new mom, you may be overwhelmed with all of the new baby items on the market right now. I'm amazed each time I walk down a baby aisle in a store. It seems that there is so much out there to make our lives easier. Every Wednesday I will be sharing my opinion on some of my favorite baby products that are worth every penny!

One of the first items I purchased as a new mom was the Fisher-Price My Little Lamb Infant Seat. Below is a description of the item.
So plush and comfy for your little lamb! Deluxe fabrics contour to baby for cuddly support of the head, neck and sides. Eight songs and calming vibrations make it even more soothing. But it engages baby, too, with the cute little jingle-bell lamb and mirror dome overhead. Requires three C batteries. Approx. 29" L x 23" W x 25" H. Maximum weight: 25 lbs. (11,3 kg) Developmental Guidelines: Use from birth until baby is able to sit upright unassisted. Better for Baby... Soothes: Soothing music helps calm baby and promotes a sense of security. Plush fabrics enhance baby’s sense of security by providing comfort. Engages: Seeing baby’s own reflection and other objects in mirror stimulates baby’s visual sense. Rich fabrics and textures stimulate baby’s tactile sense. Better for Mom... Toy arm easily pops out for access to baby. Folds completely flat for portability. Machine-washable pad.

Not only is it adorable to look at but it has been my saving grace on many otherwise sleepless nights. My son sleeps so well in it and he loves to rub his face on the extra soft material. It's easy to bring with me anywhere and if it gets a little dirty, I just throw it in the washer and it comes out looking brand new. I would highly recommend this to anyone that has a newborn or will be bringing one home soon.